Sunday, October 23, 2011

Learned from mistake


I think I learned to appreciate and treasure

you 
.

everyday everyone

came and consult me

afraid I suicide I guessed


but no one actually knows

that 

is you the one who can calm me

and is just you can make me happy 


Jasmine asked

why don't I talked with your family 

that I did something wrong 

and seek for forgiveness 

but 

I think the main point

is still with you 

If you decide to leave me 

no one can stop..

the emotional me are backed..

i start to afraid , fear

i scare you will leave me 

i afraid to lose you 

i .. lose confident 


bii , i regret 

to loosen my hand 

but i promise i will never let you go again ! 

before this

i not dare to promised you

but i had think deeply 

that's you is all i wanted in my life..

will you catch my hand and never let go 




No comments:

Post a Comment